- You have had your driver's license for 14 years
- You have been able to vote for 12 years
- You have been able to drink for 9 years
- You have been out of highschool for 12 years
- You probably have been out of college for 8 years
- You're no longer in your twenties
- You've now entered the stage of "30 something"
- You're in between 20 and 40
- 40 is OVER the HILL
- You were born in the 70's
- You totally know all the lyrics to Vanilla Ice, Color Me Badd, Salt and Peppa, TLC, Tiffany, Milli Vanilli, Sinead O'Connor...cause nothing compares to you.
- You LOVED Fraggle Rock, Saved by the Bell and Smurfs
- You are pretty darn old....
Today my OLDer sister is 30! I can't even believe that she is that OLD! 30?! Seriously? By the time my mother was 30 she already had 3 children! Don't worry Nichole...you don't look a day over 28! I can't say 25 because I am 26, and I know you look older than ME! ha!
For those of you that don't know, Nichole and I shared a room from the time I was in 2nd grade...all the way up to the end of my freshman year in highschool. In our small little room, we had two separate phone lines, 2 small twin beds, 2 desks, a huge walk in closet, (that I often slept in), and a room full of memories....like videotaping each other lip syncing to songs, making mix tapes, watching scary movies.... I'm not going to lie... Nichole and did not always get along; however, the saying is true that your sisters turn out to be your closest friends. Throughout the years Nichole and I have oddly enough stopped fighting and somewhere along the way we have also developed a strong bond of friendship. A week doesn't go by where we don't talk, a day doesn't go by where we don't check each other's blogs, and an hour doesn't pass where we aren't thinking about what the other is doing. I am so completely blessed to be the middle sister... I have the best of both world's! I am the younger sis and the older sis! Both have their advantages...and Nichole I am truly thankful to be your younger (not youngest) sister. You have taught me more than you know. You are an incredible mother, amazing friend and a wonderful big sister! I love you more than life and I hope your 30th birthday is outstanding! Thank you for being who you are... with you, I have had laughter, tears, happiness, anger and a lifetime full of LOVE! I don't know many people who could have put up with sharing a room with me for as long as you did.... like I said, you and Walt are so much alike!! and hey, remember.. "if it wasn't for you.... I wouldn't have anyone to fight with!" and if it wasn't for you, my life would not be complete! I love you Nichole...Happy Birthday to the most wonderful BIG, OLD sister!