August 23, 2008

In Honor of My 4th Graders.....

So I figured since I am now a 4th grade teacher, I would post a picture to show you what I looked like when I was in the fourth grade. This picture is actually of all 4 Wilson's, and this was taken on the 1st day of school.... Nichole is in 7th (and sporting a romper, I might add), I'm in 4th... I remember I had really cool "Keds" on, Spencer is in 2nd grade and Poco is in 1st... My mom had her hands full.... (I know it's blurry, but you get the picture) This is my 4th grade picture.....and you can't tell, but I am now sporting the romper....

And oh goodness, let's not forget the dance solo picture....I remember when I was in 4th grade I won my first ever solo competition, I was in New Orleans and I placed 1st!

Here's is one of my Walter....Check out the pants AND the shoes in this pic.... he didn't continue to play baseball after this.Oh the memories!

2 comments:

Graham said...

Gotta love Rompers! :) Wonder if that was just a MP thing? :) LOL

kinsey said...

those pictures are great!! and yes nichole, i think the romper was a MP thing...ha!