September 8, 2008

My Man Walter

I got this from Kinsey's blog....thought I would fill it out, and just wanted to let you know, I updated her blog too!

MY MAN
1. Who is your man? Walter Creagg or Waltie as I call him
2. How long have you been together? 6 years...dated for 4 married for 2 years and 3 months
3. How long did you date? 4 years
4. How old is your man? 26 about to be the big two-seven
5. Who eats more? the winner in this category would be Walt
6. Who said "I love you" first? I did...after only about a week of dating..hey, when you know, you know!
7. Who is taller? Walt...by a lot
8. Who sings better?Me...but Walt does some pretty good impressions of Willie Nelson
9. Who is smarter? Walt wins again...
10. Whose temper is worse? Well it just depends on the certain thing that either one of us is getting mad about
11. Who does the laundry? I do when he's gone, when he's home he helps out
12. Who takes out the garbage? Definitely Walt
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well looking at the bed, I do...but when he's away...Gracie does
14. Who pays the bills? Thank goodness he does
15. Who is better with the computer? me
16. Who mows the lawn? Me again
17. Who cooks dinner? Seriously, Walt cook?
18. Who drives when you are together? He does...he likes getting behind the wheel of my car
19. Who pays when you go out? The man of course
20. Who is most stubborn? ME....I think I've told him I'm sorry 5 times
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Obviously Walt...he's always wrong :)
22. Whose parents do you see the most? HIS
23. Who kissed who first? Oh goodness...he kissed me AND I had a boyfriend! That is awful, I shouldn't write that!
24. Who asked who out? Well technically I made the first move, but then after that initial phone call and my mad up story, he fell for me and asked me out.
25. Who proposed? He did and it was perfect!
26. Who is more sensitive? Me...well would you call taking bubbles baths and eating chocolate covered strawberries sensitive? Cause then it would go to Walt....HA!
27. Who has more friends? I have more friends in Tulsa, but if you were to look at our "Baylor" friends...I bet we tie.
28. Who has more siblings? Me....2 sisters and a brother
29. Who wears the pants in the family? You can ask Walt this question at any time and he will always tell you the same answer...... ME!

2 comments:

Yelda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yelda said...

you are too funny meredith! what is this made up story?? :o)