October 20, 2010

8 Months

Where does the time go? I say this every time I do a monthly post...but it is hard to believe in 4 months my sweet little baby will be a YEAR old!
Oh my goodness...I can't even think about it!
Eloise you are the happiest baby ever.
I know everyone says that their babies are happy, but I'm for real.
You are SO happy.
You are also extremely vocal. extremely.
You just talk and talk and talk all day long. You have even started to form the words da-da. I've tried really hard to pretend like I can't hear it, but I can't deny it any longer. It's not just da....and then 10 seconds later another da...it's da da so close together.
Girl you can EAT! This little petite baby that I used to have, now has some thighs of STEEL!
oooo-weeee....You eat so much.
You LOVE food...especially honey nut cheerios, and this is really the only time that you cry...when you are hungry!
You still aren't quite crawling yet...you get up on all fours and rock back and forth and you might army crawl to certain places, but no real crawling yet.
You have started pulling up on things, and you love to stand outside of your jumper and just look around.
Oh goodness you love to clap! And how you love nature.
Being outside makes you so extremely happy.
You aren't much of a sleeper. It doesn't matter what time I put you to bed, you are up and at 'em between 6:30-7:00.
You nap during the day twice, but not for too long.
You love going to the grocery store and sitting in the buggy.
You are in LOVE with your big sister Gracie. We have to watch you and make sure yo don't pull at her hair all the time, but of course, Gracie is gentle with you.

My big girl after bath time. Little Miss Priss


things are constantly in our mouth these days

little smirk

she decided she would roll over and grab the paper


and our biggest accomplishment this month...
WE NOW HAVE TWO TEETH!!

Thank you Father that you are good, and that your mercy is everlasting. Psalm 100:5


Today before school started Walt sent me a link to a David Crowder video. The David Crowder Band is a Christian band and they are based out of Waco.... to say that they are our favorite Christian Band would not do them justice. They are amazing.
Little did I know that I would need this video today. Little did Walt know that I would need this video today as well.
Just watch the video, and listen to God's words.
Oh God...thank you for always knowing how to heal my heart.



Send me a sign
A hint, O whisper
Fill me with life
'Cause I am listening

Come break the quiet
Breathe your awakening
Bring me the light
'Cause I am fading

Surround me with the rush of angels' wings

Shine Your light so I can see You
Pull me up, I need to be near You
Hold me, I need to feel loved
Can You overcome this heart that's overcome?

You sent a sign
The hint, O whisper
Human, divine
Everyone is listening

Death laid low
Quiet in the night is stirring

All around the rush of angels

O the wonder of the greatest love has come

Shine Your light so all can see it
Lifted up, 'cause the whole world needs it
Love has come, what joy to hear it
He has overcome, He has overcome




2 comments:

Graham said...

Love the update! I just love her face! I am sorry I didn't call back tonight. I have an ulcer and it hurts to talk so I decided I would try tomorrow. I am so glad things are good. XOXOXOXOXO And yes- God is good!

Rathi said...

She is precious! K has her two bottom teeth as well! Can't wait for the girls to have a playdate soon!