February 6, 2011

If I had to rate it, I'd give it a 10....

Our weekend officially started on Thursday night. There was all this "hype" that Houston was going to get some of the snow that the rest of Texas received, so school was called off for our "snow" day Thursday night. We woke up Friday morning to absolutely nothing. NOTHING. Supposedly there was ice on the road in Houston, and of course, that is ALL they covered on Friday. I was slightly depressed. One because there wasn't any snow, but two because I was at home and couldn't even watch any of my morning shows, since Houston had the news on ALLLLL day. But...on the bright side...I was able to stay home with my baby, and my baby daddy...although, we do have to make up our snow day in two weeks. Boo on that one. So, Friday was spent inside all day long, just loving on my baby, and Friday night Walt and I watched a movie together.

Saturday was great...Eloise and I had a birthday party to go to. Eloise's first friend, Carson turned 1 this weekend! I used to work with his momma, and it was fun being pregnant with Miss Jodee. Carson's party was filled with little toddlers everywhere, all whom were very close in age with Eloise. Eloise experience cake for the first time, which of course, she loved...and we are now just so excited about her first birthday! While E and I were at the party, Walt drove to Houston to watch the Baylor Bears dominate against the Aggies! He was able to watch the game with his guy friends...and thank goodness, I was home in time to watch the game, and I nervously flipped back and forth between the game and a movie that was on. When Baylor plays like that it makes me nervous...but so proud of my Bears!

Me and Eloise before the party
we knew she would get dirty eating cake, but we
had to wear some sort of party dress!!
Daddy's girls....

I was very impressed with how neat Carson is when he eats...very impressed.
Sweet little birthday boy


Jenette and Baby Stella...
12 weeks old!!

Eloise met a new friend, Caroline...they are exactly ONE day apart!!



Eloise loved Miss Jenette's necklace...it tasted yummy!

Cutest thing at the party...
Carson was opening presents, and he received a pillow pal...
he literally just laid down right on top of it...
precious!

playing with the toys


Eloise being sweet, and offering to share

Here is my stinker at home playing around...
we didn't nap at all on Saturday...
She hates crawling around in dresses, so I had to tie up her dress...
she's such a mess..
but it's hard not to love her!

On Saturday night, Walt and I were able to go out....and be with friends.
My sweet friend, Sarah Milliman graciously agreed to watch little E while Walt and I went to Sue's surprise birthday party in Houston. Thank goodness for friends. Sarah is always there to help us out when needed. So, Walt and I went to dinner at Uptown Sushi with our friends, Pat and Brett, and then we headed to the party. We had our own private karaoke room and everything. It was so fun...so much fun, that I didn't take my camera out too much to get pictures.
McKamy definitely stole the spotlight with his singing skills all night long...
Here he is singing, "Baby Got Back" with Washko...perfect song

Me and Brett just hanging out

Having a fun night out with my main man...
ole' walter creagg bass jr.

and me with the birthday girl!!
Love my Sue!

Today was perfect! Walt got up and took care of Eloise, which never happens. I don't know what was wrong..you would think that I can't function without sleep. We got home at 1 and Eloise woke up at 7...and I felt like I had been run over by a train...so I slept until 9, and it was great. We then went grocery shopping, and came home and ALL THREE OF US took a nap, this never happens either. It was AWESOME! After the nap, we went for a walk in out 70 DEGREE weather, in the new BOB DOUBLE stroller that Lalee and Pops got us for Christmas and it was SOOOOO worth it! Perfect ending to a perfect weekend.
and I decided I would sign off with a picture of my belly at 7 months...if you didn't think there was a belly at 6 months, well there definitely is one there now. It really is true when people say you wake up one day and BAM. I can still fit into all of my regular jeans, withOUT a bella band...but, it is getting a little bit more difficult to do things. Walt and I have less than 12 weeks left until we become parents of 2 children under the age of 15 months. But what a ride it will be...and I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else other than Walt.
Check out the belly...I go in tomorrow to see how much weight I have gained...

2 comments:

JoDee said...

Cute pics!! I can't believe your little stinker didn't take a nap after all that birthday excitement!

It was SOOO nice to see you and Eloise Saturday- makes me realize how much I miss you! We need to get these babies together WAY MORE OFTEN!

Looking forward to E's birthday party... and the arrival of sweet baby girl #2... you look AMAZING! You need to pass on your secrets!! XO

Sue said...

SO happy and thankful I had my Merbear to celebrate my birthday with me! Can't wait to see you again very soon!