August 24, 2011

My view...

I've been so busy lately...I needed to step back and really appreciate all that i have...

from my view i see a child who knows she is loved


and who is very happy


a messy play room...
which means my children have had fun
and
they have more than enough

a little girl who is in love with a certain cartoon...
which means that she is growing everyday...
so i'm thankful
a bed that is made..
this means that my husband was out of town (i don't ever sleep in the bed when he's gone)
but..he is a provider


clean dishes...
we must have had a good meal

and a smile
before bedtime
i think from my view.. i'm living a pretty blessed life.

5 comments:

Momma said...

What's up with that last little smile...or should I say growl! Looks like a happy home to me!

Jenette said...

Eloise has changed so much! She is so pretty! You do have two of the cutest little blessings around:) Looking forward to seeing you at school!

The Paradis Family said...

LOVE this post! What a great reminder for us all to step back and enjoy how God has blessed us! Your girls are beautiful....so happy for you and your sweet family :)

Lindley said...

Such a fun post! :) I just got that same swing for a baby gift! Does it travel well?

Lindley said...

Meredith, thx for your comment on my blog. Good to know the swing travels well but sad to hear baby Em has acid reflux. :( Poor thin but good to know she finds comfort in the swing for sleep should I encounter the same problem. Just curious... What do you think I'm having?? I am having a lot of fun hearing everyone's opinions because I have NO idea!!!! ;)