January 22, 2013

sweet moments

I've been experiencing some difficulties on my blog lately.
I don't know what it is...but I have not been able to upload pictures, and I have literally been trying to upload pics since last week.
So there.
Now that I have found a new way to upload pictures, I just decided that I would share a small part of my day with you.
As much as I complain about bath time, it really IS probably one of the sweetest moments of my day...
Two little girls who are dirty from eating dinner...playing together, laughing, hugging, stealing kisses...getting all squeaky clean...
Yes, as much as I often complain about bath time, it really is one of the sweetest moments of my day.
Probably should stop that complaining.

 I love how Eloise's pigtail hair stays put, until she gets it wet...

 Washing Emerson's face...
 and pretending to wash Emerson's huge head of hair...
 Those big brown eyes...
steal my heart every time...
 and that big smile...
how could it not make you smile back??
 stealing kisses
 bath time is so much fun
 and I just had to share this picture...
when I took this picture of Eloise on the right...I immediately though of the picture on the left..taken of her as a baby.
Where has this baby gone??
Love these sweet moments. 

1 comments:

The Zipser Family said...

I am having the same issue. No pictures at all will upload??? How did you fix it. Your girls are just precious. Eloise looks so much like you :)