May 28, 2008

It's gonna be so good, I can almost taste it!

Well fellow blog readers I am officially D-O-N-E with school tomorrow! YES! That is definitely one of the many fabulous things about being a teacher....you still get a SUMMER VACATION! I am so ready for summer because of one major thing...

I GET TO SEE MY NEPHEW!
I can't tell you how excited I am to see Mr. Jack! I am leaving to visit the new Graham family next Saturday. I will be bringing some really good recipes, my cleaning gloves, and some strong arms to hold that baby all day long! I can't wait to get my hands on him! I have some more pictures of my precious nephew to share with you all. I know this blog is short...but when you have one thing on your mind...it's all you can blog about!
Baby Jack with his cute outfit on!
They told Jack that I was coming to visit and he just got so excited! Jack looking up at his sweet momma He loves the food! Daddy and son just sleeping away!

1 comments:

Geneva said...

Hey Sweetie. I would love to connect. I'm working this week (June 3-6) still and then I'm out of town until 6/17. After that I'm free. Let me know when you will be around...I know you must have lot's of plans to play with this gorgeous new baby!!!
Love ya ~G