June 7, 2008

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane.....

Today is the day I have been waiting 9 plus months for... I get to meet my baby nephew Jack! I am so excited that I woke up at 4:30 and I haven't really been able to sleep since then. Let's just hope and pray that American Airlines does something right for once and gets me to my destination ON TIME! My track record with them is not good! Get excited, because I will post some extremely adorable pictures when I get back. And once I'm home from North Carolina...I'm headed to Texas to spend some much needed quality time with the lil' sis! Oh the Joys of Family and of SUMMER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you.. hurry and get to Texas..

Graham said...

Come back! We miss you and want you here.. :( You are a fantastic Aunt and a wonderful sister and sister-in-law. Thanks for everything!