June 11, 2008

A-U-N-T-I-E "M"!

This is Auntie "M" here...just returning from 5 glorious days in North Carolina, where I finally got to meet my precious (insert any other adjective here that would describe a baby) Jack Man! Nichole and Greg are amazing parents and Jack is just the cutest baby I have ever seen! Of course, Nichole and Greg are still trying to adjust to Jack's schedule, but he seriously is one of the quietest babies I have ever been around.
This was my first time to travel to North Carolina and although I didn't get to see a whole lot of it, ( I was way more focused on my sweet Jack) I absolutely loved what I saw! We went out to dinner two nights I was there and the food was great, and one day we went to brunch and that was amazing also! If you can't tell I had a
FANTABULOUS trip!
But what I really enjoyed though was being at home with new mom and dad and Jack. I cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner, watched some t.v. and even let Nichole and Greg catch up on a little bit of
their sleep while I watched Jack. (Of course I had to BEG Nichole to go take a nap because she just didn't want to leave him...and what good mother wouldn't?) I let Nichole know that by the time she got up from her nap Jack had already spoken his first words, smiled at me, started walking and even told me that he loved me!

I am so incredibly lucky to have such an amazing family....Momma was there for 4 days and we caught up on a lot, Nichole and Greg were meant to be parents, and now I am off to visit Poco for 5 days in Dallas!
I think I am on a high...an "Auntie" high! I have the most handsome nephew around....Jack Man and his Auntie "M"!
I am already planning another trip back so I can see the Graham Fam! Love all of you!! xoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS>> I cant wait to meet him.. so jealous you got to.. Cant wait to see you tomorrow.. huryy hurry!!

Graham said...

Those are great pics! We miss you!

kinsey said...

your comment made me giggle :-) and yes, murphy and gracie mae would for sure be buddies! so fun that you got to spend time with greg, nichole and jack. we can't wait to get our hands on that precious baby too!!