August 28, 2008

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Alright, so I came home from school today and much to my surprise this is what I found: If you look closely you can see that Miss Gracie is sporting her Baylor Bear shirt! And she put this on ALL by herself! She must know what tonight is.... Baylor's first football game against Wakeforest. I know what some of you are thinking..."Meredith, it's Baylor...who cares?!" Well, I DO! I'm not on here saying that this is going to be Baylor's year or anything, but it is football season and I do love my Alma Mater, even if we lose waaaaayyyy too many games. I am so excited that football season is under way. And you can bet that I am going to be cheering on my Baylor Bears. Even Gracie knows what school is the greatest!


1 comments:

Lindsay's Blog said...

Hey Friend, Thanks so much for the sweet words. I am doing great and look forward to going back to school. It has been hard leaving my unknown class to a sub and a new team. Good luck on your school year.Love ya,Lindsay