October 6, 2008

Nothing Special

You know fall is here when you are attending monthly meetings for this and that and the theme is to decorate a pumpkin. I've decorated two in the past 2 days. One for my mother in law for her school... this is a vampire pumpkin: (made our of limes, oranges and black foam)And when I attended my monthly Junior League Meeting, we decorated pumpkins today...so here is my other pumpkin:

I have to post this other picture. I've talked a lot about how Gracie is the ultimate tomboy. Anytime Gracie is outside roaming around she literally hops through grass...she doesn't walk like normal dogs, she hops like a rabbit. We were out in the pasture and this is a picture of Gracie in mid-air hopping...I know it is kind of hard to see, but she is in mid-air... I personally thought it was hilarious!
One last pic...we took a cute pic with our whole family this weekend and I wanted to share:

5 comments:

Joe, Jenn, Nathan, and William said...

you guys make such a cute family. :)

Emily said...

I dont even remember how I came across your blog but I did and I love it! I also live in Tulsa and have friends that are in Junior League of Tulsa that you may know. I have thought about joining! your family is adorable!! Emily Neurohr

kinsey said...

i love the hopping picture!! murph does the same thing and i laugh out loud EVERY SINGLE TIME. i think it is hilarious. great picture of yall...christmas card worthy even ;-)

Emily said...

we totally should meet up!! I thought maybe we could meet for lunch... but I just remembered you are a teacher and so you dont get a lunch break... so maybe lunch on the weekend or dinner or something:) Sounds like a fun plan:)where do you teach? We live in Jenks and my husband works at Farmers Insurance. He owns his own insurance agency thru farmers! I work for my dad in North Tulsa at a company called Acme Products. I do the marketing and advertising!

Katie, Rick, Darcy, Hana and Piper said...

you guys are the cutest little family!