September 30, 2008

TRIPLE Birthday!

Two of the most important people in my life are celebrating their birthdays today! And another important person (also one of the most important people in my life)celebrated his birthday 15 days ago and I am a bad sister in law and didn't post!

How fabulous is it that my mother was able to have her first and ONLY son on her birthday a quarter of a century ago!! What a great birthday present! So...I'm going to go in order...Oldest first:
Momma....You are the sunshine to our days. When things have been bad, you have made them better. I can't thank you enough for always being there for our family. I am truly blessed to have you for a mother. You've taught me so many life lessons and I admire you more than anything. Your strength and guidance have made me who I am today. Thank you for being the mother that you are....I love you




Preston....
I couldn't have been blessed with a better brother in law. You have always stuck by my side through everything! Walt was so right to choose you as his best man. You are truly a wonderful brother and a fabulous friend. Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me...I love you more than words can say!


Spencer.....
I've loved every minute of having you for a brother! We have shared secrets, bedrooms, clothes (yes clothes) and even chores! I'm lucky because you are so close in age to me, so I feel I had a big brother and a little brother. You've talked me out of dating certain people and encouraged me to follow my dreams. I'm blessed to have you in my life. I love you!


HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...thank you Mer for the sweet words, but I am the one who is truly blessed. All my children, my beautiful daughter-in law, my handsome son-in-laws and my precious grandson are the greatest gifts I could ever receive! I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

excuse me MOM but u forgot ur grand dog Riley!! Wow he will be peeing on ur couch PRONTO..

Katie, Rick, Darcy, Hana and Piper said...

happy birthday everyone!!