January 11, 2009

You Know You're Old When.....

Walt and I went out last night for the first time in a long time. We had a great time, hung out with some really great friends, went to a new place and just talked....stayed out until closing time....got home and finally got to sleep around 3 a.m. Guess what time I woke up? 6:30 in the morning! I seriously laid there thinking, "Why am I awake right now?" But, there it was 6:30 in the morning, I had 3 and a half hours of sleep, but my body decides to respond to the fact that I am almost ALWAYS up by this time. I guess this means that I am "old", only because I can no longer sleep until the "afternoon."
We had a wonderful weekend! My mother was still with us on Friday night, so we went and tried out a really great Indian restaurant in Tulsa called, India Palace. It was amazing! The food was oh so good! Then we came home, watched a little t.v., but I ended up falling asleep around 10. My mother left to go back home on Saturday morning. We were all sad when mom and Phoebe pulled out of the driveway. After spending more than a week with us, we were getting used to having the two of them around all the time, and the house was really quite after they left. WE MISS YOU MOM AND PHOEBE!! Walt and I watched the Baylor Bears hoop up on some Tech Raiders...always a fun time when your team is winning...AND RANKED, I might add! Saturday night we had some friends over for dinner and then we headed to Tulsa. It's always great to hang out with such fun people! Now it's Sunday EARLY morning and I can't believe I have to go back to school tomorrow. If only the weekends were longer!

Me and Miss Sara after dinner. Would be a super cute pic, if I didn't have that strand of hair in my face!At the White Owl

He loves my kisses!

We always have fun when we get together!!

Walt was so excited to have Luke come out! We also loved how this time...the Baylor Bears actually out numbered the Oklahoma schools... all because of Luke!

We've missed hanging out with Brett! Too bad he leaves for Algeria today! :(

The night isn't successful unless you go to Whataburger or Taco C... unfortunately Taco C was closed!

No shame!

0 comments: