March 18, 2009

My thoughts on Matt.....and Amos, Ray and James

I get sucked in every year....and it's always so hard for me to pick myself up off of the couch and do something else...something MORE productive when American Idol comes on. This year I have a lot of favorites....BUT I LOVE this guy! He could sing to me all day......
He reminds me a little of this guy.....
And maybe a little of him.....
and last but not least him.....
I'm sure no one will actually "watch" the videos...but MAN those men can sing! Definitely in my top 5...just add in some Jason Mraz and Brendan James and you have my completed list. Hopefully Mr. Matt Giraud will creep into my list....he might not always sing the "hit" songs...but he has a range like no other! Just had to share!

5 comments:

Mykla said...

He's my favorite too!

Jaton said...

Matt is my favorite too! We must all have good taste!

John and Kari said...

Meredith... I was sure your favorite would be Adam--is that his name? (he sang Burning Ring of Fire from last night). :) I really don't know what to think of him at all.

Anonymous said...

I love Amos and Ray! I have not been keeping up with Idol, but will definitely have to start!

The Pifer's said...

I came across your blog and LOVE your header! It's adorable...you have an adorable family!!!

God Bless,
Tiffany
http://thepiferfamily.blogspot.com/