March 10, 2009

Only in Oklahoma


I live in Oklahoma... the land of the free and the home of Windex?

Let me explain.....I was driving home from work today and it had been raining. Obviously, the rain left a little bit of dirt on the windshield...no biggie. I am sitting at a stop light and I look to my right to see the following:

A man, who rolled down his windows, stuck his left arm out of the window, holding a big bottle of windex and then proceeded to spray his windshield and then turn on his wipers. Was he really this lazy that he couldn't actually go out and BUY some more windshield wiper fluid? Cause, I don't know about you, but I DON'T just carry around windex. Welcome to Oklahoma, folks.


*MK, Next week is Spring Break and I PROMISE I will have your header done by Monday afternoon!! I've just been swamped every weekend!!

4 comments:

Jen McCrady said...

that is hilarious! honestly that sounds like something i'd end up doing! :)

kinsey said...

that's pretty funny.

countdown to spring break is on around here too...can't wait!!

Sarah K. said...

Wait was he Greek looking? Cause that guy in the movie loved Windex...

McCall said...

Hey Meredith! Can you tell me how to put a border around my page. I LUV the header you made and would like to do a border. Can you help?