May 25, 2009

The ABC's of what I'll miss....

Summer is now upon me. I must be honest....Friday was a VERY hard day for me. I don't expect many people to understand...Walt thinks I'm crazy, but when you are with the same 80 children EVERY DAY for TWO years....the last day of school can be tough. I shed many tears and my students shed many tears. This group of kids has impacted my life for the better. I became a better teacher because of them, I learned from all of them and I was reminded EVERY DAY why I became a teacher. I will miss them so much....and here's just a small glimpse of what I will miss over the summer..... A rlo and his buddies
B us rides C arnegie

D espereaux and their advertisements for him

E nergy at any time of the day

F ield Day

Mrs. G reen



H appy Faces


I ntelligent Boys

J ayden and J ack

K indness


L aughter


M atthew and M ason


iN class discussions


O rganized fun!

P rojects!!

Q uite and respectful young men



R ecess
S miles
T eaching Communication Skills
U nique personalities
V ibrant, growing kids
W illiam and his hula hoop

X treme competition


Y outhfulness
Bu Z Z Z Z Z Z ing of students talking

6 comments:

Jordan said...

That was really cute! =]

Jen McCrady said...

so cute! hope you have a good summer!

KClevenger said...

What a great post, Mer. I especially love William and his hula hoop! You had cute kids :)

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

left you a litte award on my blog:)

Anonymous said...

Hehe! Thanks for putting me on you blog Mrs.Bass! Love, Katherine Patz!


p.s. i am the one shrt one with red hair on Happy faces teehee

Anonymous said...

LOVED IT!!!!!!! sARAH bROWN.!? u ROCK MRS.BASS! U R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE! I WILL MISS U!
SEE YA!
SARAH BROWN FOR THE 2ND TIME!