May 18, 2009

In honor of the 4 days I have left...

I am SOOO excited about tonight! I have watched
every single season of the Bachelor/Bachelorette.
I LOVE Jillian and I was so excited to see that ABC picked her to be the new Bachelorette. Let's just hope that she
a.) doesn't reject the guy that she picks a month into it.
b.) doesn't break up with him on national t.v.
c.) actually picks someone good
d.) hopefully gets married so that Trista and Ryan will have a new bachelorette couple
I have watched the previews and have seen the guy with the foot fetish. GROSS. I mean I. LOVE. FEET. LOVE THEM, but seriously, to talk about it on National T.V......Not gonna happen.

On another note... I'm now down to 4 days until Summer... count 'em... FOUR DAYS. So in honor of today... I have the top 5 things that I will NOT miss about school:
1. 7:45... that's right, that's when the bell rings. So what time do I get there? Try anywhere between 6:50 and 7:00.
2. My alarm clock going off at 5:30 in the a.m.
3. Grading papers... now, I have a T.A. that does this for me..but I grade their tests... that's 80 kids' test...that's a lot.
4. 20 minute lunch period. TWENTY minutes...and most of my lunch time is spent with children finishing their class work.
5. EATING LUNCH at 10:45...HELLO?!?!?!?!?! Can we say I EAT BRUNCH?!? who gets hungry for lunch at 10:45. Now 11:00 ok, but 10:45....NO!

2 comments:

kinsey said...

SO JEALOUS!!!!!!! i have 12 DAYS! BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The Holmans said...

YEA!! Hope you enjoy your last couple of days! What do you have planned for the summer?