June 5, 2009

Closed...until further notice

Sorry guys...my blog is going to be closed until further notice. I am leaving tomorrow for vacation! I will surely try to post while I am there, but if it doesn't happen know that on June 24, you can expect a big, long, detailed post! I'm hoping to come back relaxed, refreshed, and ready for our big move on July 6th! Cheers!

"The world is a book and those who don't travel read only one page."
~ St. Augustine
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did. So, throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
~ Mark Twain

1 comments:

kinsey:) said...

i'm sososososososososoSOOOOO glad you're moving back to texas!!! grant, kate, zach and i miss you so much!! i love you!!!