March 23, 2010

Little Stinker

This little stinker (no pun intended) right here pulled a fast one on me today...When I switched her to formula she started having a time going to the bathroom. After 2 weeks of not being able to do it by herself, I decided it was time to call the doctor. We had an appointment today at 10:45... and who decided to make herself known in the waiting room, having a HUGE blowout around 10:40, and make mommy look like an idiot?? Yep...you guessed it... this face below...and man she was very happy after it happened:

And WHO has been up since 9 a.m. this morning and it is currently 9:00 p.m.? (let's not comment on the fact that she is a chunky monkey at the moment)

What does she have to say about this?
Na-na Na-na Boo Boo!

3 comments:

The Holmans said...

O.M.G.!!!!! I love every single one of those pics! What a doll! Congrats Bass family!

Bonnie said...

She is such a cutie! I love that last picture. You are going to have to get her all of the "Eloise at the Plaza" movies. I love those movies!

Graham said...

Such a cutie! I can't believe she was up for 12 hours! That is crazy! Hopefully she slept all night to make up for it! :) I can't wait to see her! Claire is excited too! Miss you! Come visit since you only have one and bring her asap!