March 1, 2010

What we've been up to....

I can't believe a week has already passed us by!! We've been extremely busy....

We had Pops come to visit, he drove all the way from Daingerfield just to see her....and Aunt Poco decided to come back for the weekend.....what a great surprise!!



Sara stopped by..... along with our "emergency contact," Uncle Brett (you would have thought we told him he was the "Godfather"....so cute..


The Baudoins stopped by to see our cutie... I love the smile on Blaec's face...



Sarah and Emily stopped by to see the newest member on the 4th grade team....


We even went to the doctor...here we are in our carseat, and Gambi is making sure I am nice and snuggly waiting on the Dr. Dehlavi ....


Oh goodness...and we took a bath...we didn't like it at first, but once it was over, it wasn't all that bad!!


My mom went home yesterday and Walt's mom is here with me now for the week. I know I will be posting pics of LaLee with her grandbaby soon! We're having soo much fun...just trying to get her to sleep through the night...haha!

2 comments:

kinsey said...

eloise is so cute and i love all the pics!!

the sleeping will come ;-) enjoy YOUR naps until then!

Life In Oh-me-haw said...

Oh Meredith! I am so happy for ya'll!!! She is the most precious thing!!! Enjoy EVER second of it- she'll be 5 like Katie before you can blink!!!!