January 10, 2011

Just a whole bunch of BLAH....

That is how it has been in the Bass household over the weekend. We all were SICK. Eloise must have caught the virus on Thursday, and by Friday I had the virus and had given it to Walt. Thank goodness Walt felt somewhat better on Saturday, and we have an extremely easy baby, who was ok with crawling around our bedroom floor while we lay lifeless in bed. We are all on the mend now, and I took today off. The doctor was worried about me because she said if I got dehydrated I would go into labor. So....gatorade has been my new best friend for the past several days. I felt so sorry for Eloise because we could hardly pay good, quality attention to her this weekend.

This little Daingerfield Tiger was deprived of attention that is for sure.

Her sheets were being washed, but when it was time for her to take a nap, we just put her in her crib. (which we don't normally do on the weekends) and she just cried and cried until she finally fell asleep just like this.
Oh I felt horrible...but this should let you know how I felt...
Like BLAH

and on another baby note, I am now in my last trimester! I feel bad that I haven't taken any "face" shots with my belly, but after the weekend I had...I just returned from the living dead and I decided to spare you all the agony of seeing my face.
But here is Baby Girl Bass at 6 months!

I know this weekend will be so much better, and Eloise's photo shoot was rescheduled thank goodness!

4 comments:

Whitney Jodry said...

Mere - you look great! What are you naming number 2? Miss you guys.

The Zipser Family said...

Mer, you look great. The cutest prego ever. The sad thing is I am not pregnant and My stomach looks like that now! Lol. Glad everyone is better

JoDee said...

Hey! Cute new blog header! Love the sparkle letters!

Oh, and as I said earlier- I look more pregnant than you do (it's pretty sad!)- and so sorry that y'all were all so sick! Glad you're on the mend!

Graham said...

You are so little! I miss you sis!