April 26, 2011

Happy 1 Week Emerson!

I can't believe Emmy has been with us for 1 week, already! We now can't imagine our lives without her! With Eloise I took monthly pictures by her frog to see how much she had grown. A while back my mom sent me an email of a lady who created a scene with her baby. I knew right then that this was what I wanted to do. We will see how long little Emmy cooperates with me...but, this was SO fun! Happy 1 week Emerson...this week has been a breeze!! (probably because of all my help!!)
We love you!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

shut up. i saw that email too! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way I love her name so much. Where did y'all get Caskey from? LOVE IT!

Katie said...

I saw that email! Those pictures are awesome P& I love this one! Congratulations on Emerson! She is darling!