August 3, 2011

All the single ladies....

Okay...i've been messing around with picasa 3, and i just had to post the above picture....thought it was cute and just wanted to post it for me.

so...on to the title...
anyone out there have any single lady friends?
i really don't think that my friend brett would be ok knowing that i am pretty much "auctioning" him off...BUT...he is super duper amazing with children
i'm talking this guy has more patience than any other man that i have ever seen...
and i guess it doesn't hurt that my oldest baby is completely head over heels in love with brett...or "uncle" brett as we call him
brett is single
brett makes it a point to come over quite often to hang out with us...
however, when he is here he is often found hanging out with eloise.
i can't wait for the day when i walk in and find her daddy and her uncle brett all dressed up playing tea party with her...boas, hats, the works
brett was the first "non family member" to give my second daughter a bottle
if either of my babies cry he just holds them and loves on them until they stop...
ok..i'll stop going on and on about brett...
but, watch the video...you can see the love in her eyes
we are so thankful for uncle brett










ahhh...what an incredible weekend i just had.
i love/hate this weekend for specific reasons...
i love this weekend because it is one of the only times that i can get away with closest friends and hang out with no interruptions
i hate this weekend because even though it is perfect in every single way, it almost symbolizes the end of summer
but what fun we have
i was so incredibly thankful that my mom, gambi, came into town to watch my baby loves
we left on friday and went to down galveston to hang out at our friend's beach house....
we play card games, go out on the boat, swim at the pool, grill out, sleep late...it's like college all wrapped up into 2 days...
i get just enough to then want to go back home to my real life...haha.

i always love spending this time at the beach with my birthday twin...aka, my sister, so that we can celebrate our birthdays together
walt and i on friday night...
we honestly didn't think we would stay awake past midnight...
but i will have you know that we are still awesome...
we stayed up until 3:30 in the morning...
yeah, we're awesome...
just sayin'

after sleeping in on saturday until 10
don't worry, i did get up at 6 and then decided i should probably go back to sleep
we then packed up some lunch and spent the day on the boat...so much fun, jet skiing, listening to music, just hanging out with the best of friends

little sue and little layla

me and my sue

lindsay and poco getting ready to go jet skiing

loved catching up with sue!!

some of my favorite boys

walt is someone who does not like the "thrill" of anything...
he won't go to ride rides at six flags,
he goes about 5 mph on the jet ski...
in other words...he is a grandpa :)
well...he decided that he would give me and poco a run for our money
we got on the tube, ready to let walt take us for a little leisurely ride...and he decided to show us that he is NOT a grandfather, and can infact put the pedal to the medal...
i think i still have whiplash from his death ride


so...i decided to just stay on the boat for the rest of the day...
and i gave walt and little lip for taking me on a ride so fast...

me and patty b

love this man

the boys coming back in for the day...
they were all about this "owl" pose

after being on the boat all day, we decided to take a dip in the pool

and then we decided to go out on Pat's other boat to watch the sunset

walt realized that there was a door leading up to the top of the boat

the sun is about to go down....
kisses for my man

had so much fun with my girls

Walt + Matt= Best Friends Forever

McKamy/Bass 2011
favorite couple ever

such fun friends...

Matt and Walt specifically said to me,
"Meredith, take a picture of us being serious."

and the sun is almost down...
it's almost the end to a fantastic weekend...


"Cute pose for the camera girls"

Yay...such fun with the girls

What a fun group!
Great ending to my weekend away from my babies

and of course it wouldn't be a party without a cake...
thank you to miss poco for getting this deeee licious cake...
omg, it was amazing.

1 comments:

Momma said...

What priceless photos! So glad you had fun and I would say I'm jealous....except I got to spend precious time with my little ones and LOVED every minute!!