February 15, 2012

In honor of valentine's week...

it's valentine's week...
and surely you have "crushes" on certain things...
or addictions.
like, i am addicted to online shopping...except, it is worse than that.
i LOVE putting "something in my cart"...even if i know i am not going to buy that item.
Zulily is a popular site that i visit..every day...and honestly, everytime i go to Zulily i have to always have "something" "in my cart" that i feel like i am going to buy. i don't know why it is..but i am addicted to it.
BUT...
onto my crushes...
yes, of course my main crushes are my big Valentine (Walt) and my littlest loves (Eloise, Emerson & Miss Gracie)
however...I have crushes on some other things...
like...my main MUSIC crushes...



and my ULTIMATE snack crush...
i'm talking, we go through 2 cans in a week.
you know what they say..
Once you POP, you can't STOP!
and after so many years of being a Rocky Road Ice Cream kind of girl..
My Ice Cream Crush has changed...
to this...
oh, it's just like Rocky Road...BUT better!
marshmellow swirl, pecans, walnuts and peanuts..covered in chocolate..
OH MY GOODNESS!


My Male Crush:
Oh, how I LOVE Jake. Love, Love, Love JAKE!

WAIT...
Mr. Ryan Goslin is pretty hot himself.


My favorite I-phone APP:
Instagram
and I love the fact that you can create a picture book, with all your instagram pics.

and last, but NOT least...
My favorite TV show Crush...
if you haven't started watching this show...do yourself a favor and begin, NOW.

1 comments:

Lindley said...

I am seriously OBSESSED with Parenthood. Like, I LOVE that show. Even though I cry every time, it's an incredible cry that I long for each week. Such a fabulous show. Glad to know I'm not the only one crushing it :)