November 16, 2007

I think I missed my calling in life...

I think if I would have become a hairdresser most everyone's problems would be solved. First question....why would your hairdresser let you walk out of the hairsalon with your hair looking awful? Can't they understand that if ANYONE asks where you got your haircut that they will lose business? Or can't they tell if you really do look bad just by looking into the mirror? I don't get it.

Wednesday I got my haircut and this was NOT my first time to go to my hairdresser. She asked me, "Do you want me to cut the front of your hair?" My response, "Yes, but not too much because it is a swing bob." Well...the next thing you know she has cut the front of my hair shorter than my chin and there is no longer a swing bob. I was mortified... and believe me I let her know it.

I think if I would have become a hair dresser everyone's problems would be solved, because I would NEVER allow you to walk out of the salon looking like an idiot... but apparently my hairdresser just didn't get it on Wednesday. Guess I won't be going back for my 6 week haircut... it's going to be more like 12 weeks.

0 comments: