December 4, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

So...here's the official Christmas card picture for 2007. This was after many attempts and after we looked closely at the picture we realized that the water Walt had split on his shirt did show up, but I don't think Gracie or Walt could handle any more picture taking time. So here it is... The Bass Family Christmas Card picture.

I really don't think mine or Walt's Christmas will be much like we thought it would be considering the fact that I just found out I will be getting my tonsils removed. I am so excited that I can't eat Christmas dinner I could almost puke and when Walt found out we wouldn't be able to leave to go home until late Sunday evening instead of the regularly planned Friday evening I think he was secretly wishing we could take two cars, until he realized that I won't be able to drive. So Christmas this year will be a downer, BUT I will be completely capable to look at all the beautiful lights, and let me tell you Walt can't wait to drive me all around T-Town. So I guess Walt and I will have the lights, the music (by the way if you haven't purchased Josh Groban's CD titled NOEL, do so now), the company and the spirit....just not the food.

This past weekend Preston and Ashley came to visit...it was a blast as always, so I will leave you with a small slideshow of the weekend.

Walt gets home from his 4 week stint in Lousiana Thursday and I leave Friday to attend my soon to be sister's bachelorette party and then next weekend we are going Christmas shopping in Kansas City. We will keep you updated on the events leading up to Christmas. Blessings!

0 comments: