February 3, 2008

Are you ready for some football???


No.... actually I wasn't ready for football... in fact, I wasn't even aware of what time the game started. I guess this is what happens when you are alone in a house without any testosterone. I decided that on Sunday I would open up a bottle of Malbec and start watching nothing other than "Steel Magnolias." By the time "Steel Magnolias" was finished the rest of America was already into the 3rd quarter while I was still trying to figure out why Shelby died oh so early. I guess I am the ultimate girl...there was crying, wine drinking, and a little bit of guilt when I realized for the 150th time that Shelby was, in fact, going to die. So now I ask myself... who really cares about Brady or Eli? And if I had to choose.. I would pick Brady's looks, Eli's inner-self, and Jackson (from Steel Magnolias) personality. I think I need some male testosterone in my life soon.. 24 days down.. 11 more to go...but hey.. who's counting?

0 comments: