February 10, 2008

The Countdown has BEGUN!


Sorry it's been a while since the last time I wrote. I had a pretty busy week! Well, the countdown is officially on! Walt comes home Friday and I couldn't be happier. I think the term "I've got ants in my pants," is totally appropriate to use at this moment....I'm so excited!!! I just want this week to fly by! I figured the only way the week can fly by is if I keep myself busy, right? Well Monday I have my running class, Tuesday I am getting a crown and a filling (so excited about that one), Wednesday I have a beauty appointment, and Thursday I have another running class. I think I've managed to keep my week full, so that the time will pass. Walt will be leaving Australia on Wednesday and he will then be in-route to the good old U.S. of A!
Everyone around me says that the 5 weeks have flown by, but I just don't see it. In 5 weeks I have managed to attend a bachelorette party in Dallas, manually write 76 report cards, get together 200 invites for Theta Founder's day, watch 5 kids play basketball on the weekend, have 10 girls under the age of 15 spend the night at my house, start a new 9 weeks at school, sing and be in a wedding, watch 6 of my 3rd graders compete in a spelling bee, have 76 penguins brought into my classroom, go out with Brad to sing karaoke, start making my "lifetime change" by joining a running club, get my haircut, attend and put together Theta Founder's Day, have my sister come visit, drink numerous glasses of wine, take my car into the shop, get a new crown,receive a filling on my tooth, and have Valentine Classroom parties. I think it's safe to say that these past 5 weeks have been LONG and it's time for my husband to come home to me!

0 comments: