February 28, 2008

Blog Stalker

Ok.. so I have to admit I am a blog stalker. I am talking about reading people's blogs that I know went to Baylor, but they don't know me. Reading people's blogs that graduated 2,3,4 maybe even 5 years before me in high school....it's bad. I know I am not the only one though. My best friend and college partner in crime, Katie.. she does the same thing. We were having one of our hour long conversations today and we started talking about people's blogs... I mentioned something about someones blog (reminder neither one of us officially "know" this person) and Katie had read the same one!....turns out we stalk the same people! So... I got this survey from someone else's blog.. but I liked it, so I thought I would do it. If you are a blog stalker...more power to you.. I know there are many of you out there! And you are more than welcome to continue to blogstalk me!

PLACES YOU WANT TO VISIT ( I have been to so many places with Walt, so some of these might be repeaters)
1.Maldives
2. Fiji
3. Nepal (only for Walter)
4. Seychelles
5. Venice (for the 3rd time)
6. Thailand (for the 2nd time)
7. Indonesia
8. Canada (Banff again in particular)
9. French Riviera
10.Georgia

THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Live internationally with my husband
2. Have children
3.Sky dive
4.Own my own pre-school
5.Learn how to golf
6.Run a marathon
7.Become really good a baking.. not cooking, baking.
8. Take another cruise
9.Teach my children how to read
10. Own a winter home and a summer home.

FAVORITE MOVIES
1. Father of the Bride
2. Father of the Bride II
3. My Girl
4. Wizard of Oz
5.Shag
6. Sweet Home Alabama
7. Ten Things I Hate About You
8. Bourne Movies
9. March of the Penguins
10.Nanny McPhee

FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1.Grey's Anatomy
2.All My Children
3. Sex In the City/Friends Re-runs
4. Ellen
5. Bringing Home Baby
6. Desperate Housewives
7. How I Met Your Mother
8. American Idol
9. The Hills
10. Amazing Race

1 comments:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

I randomly found your blog (I became a stalker today!) and I have the same survey! Just saying hi :)