February 19, 2008

The Little Things

Goodness how it is so great to have my husband home! I think I would speak for anyone in saying that if you are away from someone for 35 days you seem to forget the little things.

  • I love how my husband took the trash out for me on Tuesday
  • How he is my running coach on the days that I don't have a "trained" run
  • How he always loads the dishes and I unload
  • I come home from a long day of work and he has flowers for me
  • He has dinner ready on the days that I run until 7
  • He brought me lunch to my school... and my other teammate
  • We dance in the kitchen because it's fun
  • He gives Gracie baths
  • He does the laundry and I fold the clothes
  • He asks me if I need anything to be ironed
  • He hugs me
  • I hear on a daily basis just how much he loves me
  • He always runs to the grocery store for me so I don't have too
  • He does my errands

I know it is safe to say that I am rather spoiled...but I forget just how much Walt really does do when he is away. He is an honorable, trustworthy husband who does things out of the goodness of his heart just because he loves me. Yes... it is good to have him home. Even Gracie is happy.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so i decided to finally comment this thing. I am very happy Walt is finally home. You guys are cute:) So we had our last game about a week ago :( it was kinda sad but we are performing in the talent show so we can dance together one last time. So i have decided to try out for jv again along with nat and miranda. Tiffany is trying out for both. Josie is trying out for varsity and if she doesn't make it she is trying out for jv but she'll make it because she's a very amazing talented dancer. Ally might try out for varsity she's undecided. Jordan, Lauryl, and Holly are trying out for varsity theres not a doubt in my mind they won't make it. So i have been hearing you doing a running i'm not sure exactly what it is but i'm sure you will do great. You will be proud to know my math is improving. YAY!! oh and guess what i am in drivers ed now and i haven't crashed once lol go me!!! ok well that's an update on how things are going I miss you hope to see you soon. Don't forget to text me when you find out you are going to have a baby because we will throw you a baby shower:)
Love Jillian.