March 3, 2008

Happy Monday


Out of all the days of the week I can seriously say that I like Mondays the least, hands down. I hate waking up for school on Monday, I hate saying good bye to my husband on Monday and I hate letting go of the weekend on Mondays. One would think that I would like Mondays because Monday means library day at school....depending on which day it is (Day 1 or Day 2) I have library for 30 minutes for every class period or 50 minutes for every class period. But the fact of the matter is that I don't like Mondays. I think the Mommas and the Poppas had it right when they came up with the verse to one of their hit songs, "Monday, Monday."
Every other day, every other day,
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all of the time


Check out this clip that was sent to me... this sums it up. Leaving work on Fridays and coming to work on Mondays... hilarious!

Sums it up for me. Sunday night around 8:00, I am dreading going to bed because I know Monday is coming. I am ready for Tuesday because frankly my dear... I HATE MONDAYS.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Mer and Walt! I love reading your blog...i'm a Monday hater as well! Can't wait to see you guys!! We miss you so much...