March 10, 2008

Seriously?

I know that I should probably be writing about my sister's baby shower this weekend, but I have an excuse... I left my camera in Dallas and I want to post pictures and write about it all at once. I've also realized that I have not updated any of you on Walt in quite a while. Walt is in Ponca City and has been for the past three weeks. He came home from Australia for one week and then left again....however he is home on the weekends...although that doesn't mean that I don't miss him. This audit is a very big deal for Walt because it is the first one where he has actually been the "lead" auditor. He says everything is going well, and I know it is because Walt puts forth 110% effort in everything he does.


Now... on to what I am so put off about. Tonight on ABC they aired "The Bachelor...Where Are They Now." Of course anyone that really knows me, knows that I am a HUGE Bachelor addict. I am proud ( and a little embarrassed..can you so oxymoron) to say that I have not missed one single season of the Bachelor since it first aired 11 seasons ago...and I didn't miss the Bachelorette either. All in all I was pretty happy with all the updates...DeAnna is going to be the next Bachelorette, some of the girls have found true love...Mr. Firestone is getting married...Trista and Ryan have baby Max, Bob is married to Greenlee on All My Children......BUT obviously America voted (I didn't know that any voting was going on) and according to the votes America's FAVORITE Bachelor was..........drum roll please....


ANDY BALDWIN????ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?
Seriously? Right now I am wondering who all did they ask to vote?? Sure he has a great body and he is serving our country but he doesn't have anything else going on. He was awkward on camera, I could tell just by looking that he was an awful kisser and he has absolutely NO personality. I know this is crazy to be writing a blog over this...but seriously??? The best bachelor?? Come on!

4 comments:

The Cooksey's said...

I totally agree with you, Meredith! I was amazed that he was voted the best!

Katie said...

I know. I was soooooooooo annoyed. We both know that Ryan is the sexiest bachelor ever and he was on the bachelorette for crying out loud. none of this andy baldwin nonsense.

horsebabe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
horsebabe said...

unbeiliveable is what i think