July 15, 2008

Survey time

I've been pretty bad lately about the whole blogging thing. I think it is the fact that it is summer and I have actually been pretty busy lately. Just so you know I am in the process of choreographing routines for the Owasso JV Pom squad...I will be holding a week long camp July 28-August 1st from 9-4 everyday teaching them routines for the upcoming football season. So...with that said, I have moved all the furniture in my living room so that I can "dance" all day while Walt is at work. I know my neighbors think I am crazy, because I KNOW they can hear my music blasting! I promise I will get around to posting pictures from this past weekend, but right now I just wanted to take a break from my dancing (ha) and fill out some surveys that I saw on other people's blogs....(not necessarily people I am friends with either...that's right...I stalk!)
Survey One
One Word...
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Significant other? supportive
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? hero
5. Your father? absent
6. Your favorite thing? teaching
7. Your dream last night? school
8. Your favorite drink? wine
9. Your dream/goal? mom
10. Room you're in? office
11. Your hobby? traveling
12. Your fear? guns
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? international
14. Where were you last night? Borders
15. What you're not? rude
16. Muffins? banana
17. One of your wish list items? bike
18. Where you grew up? MP
19. What are you wearing? shirt
20. Your pets? Perfection
21. Your computer? slow
22. Your life? fabulous
23. Your mood? nervous
24. Missing someone? Jack
25. Your car? BMW
26. Something you're not wearing? socks
27. Favorite store? Anthropologie
28. Your summer? over
29. Your favorite color? green
30. Last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? today

Survey Two:
What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago it was the summer before my junior year of high school. I took my best friend to the beach, had a boyfriend and drove a Cobalt Blue Honda Civic. I was living the dream...living the dream.

Things on my To-Do List today:
Walt can't stand to come home and have the house dirty...especially when I am not working! So...I need to
1.) Watch All My Children (my priorities are in order, aren't they?)
2.) Fold the laundry and put it away
3.) Clean the kitchen
4.)Learn another dance routine
5.) Make supper
6.) Love on my husband and my Gracie

What are some snacks you enjoy?
My mother got me started on these fruit chillers...AMAZING! Flava-Ice Popsicles, red apples, 100 calorie packs, anything chocolate.

What would you do if you were a millionaire?
I'd probably do what most people would do. Give to a mission that I believed in, buy myself a summer and a winter home, travel and help my family out if they needed it.

Name some of the places you've called home:
Mt. Pleasant, TX
Waco, TX
Plano, TX

Owasso, OK
Clearly I'm a Texas girl at heart.

What are some of your bad habits?
I constantly bite at my lip, I make awful faces when I dance, I never pick up my clothes once I throw them on the floor, I hate loading the dishes, I am very indecisive, I like to drive faster than the allowed limit, I only like listening to my music, I have a very serious problem with saying: "I was like....", I blow up when the yard isn't mowed just the way I like it.


What are some jobs you've held?
Cashier at my father's pharmacy
Cashier at the local gift shop in MP
3 and 4 year old afternoon day care teacher
3rd grade teacher
4th grade teacher

Who are you tagging?
ALL OF YOU!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

father- absent..
haha wow! :) love you

The Bass Family said...

What else was I supposed to say Poco!!?? :) Love you too!

Anonymous said...

I am your HERO? Better clean up my act! I love you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i agree with watching all my children i miss you so much email me soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amanda marquis
formor 3rd grader reed elm

Anonymous said...

i remeber that 3rd grade teacher miss you love ya

amanda marquis