August 4, 2008

A Day to Celebrate

Just wanted to share a little bit of random information. There are several people who share a birthday with me....so I am sure all of you can find SOME reason to Celebrate!

Louis Vuttion was born in 1821....so for all you purse lovers....buy a new one!
Louis Armstong was born in 1901...so for all of you musical people out there...put on some Jazz!
Billy Bob Thornton was born in 1955....for all you movie people...pop in Bandits and Celebrate! Barack Obama was born in 1961....all you Democrats....get into some trouble and eat some cake!
Roger Clemens was born in 1962...baseball fans, OR jail birds...Go Party!
Jeff Gordon was born in 1971...NASCAR lovers...drive real fast today in honor of him!
Dylan and Cole Sprouse were born in 1992...all you tweenagers...watch some Suite Life of Zack and Cody today! (They were the cute boy from Big Daddy with Adam Sandler...they turn 16 today)
And I would like to wish a VERY happy birthday to my soon-to-be sister in law! Yes, we share the same birthday! Ashley, I hope you have a wonderful day! Walt, Gracie and I love you very much!
Birthday Buddies!

3 comments:

kinsey said...

happy birthday! hope you have a great day :-)

Graham said...

I hope your day was awesome!

Jaton said...

You are so funny - I love reading your blog! Happy belated birthday!