October 17, 2008

100th Post

I know this is the 2nd time I have posted today, but I have been thinking for quite some time as to what Gracie should be this year for Halloween. You see, Gracie HATES wearing anything over her head, and she isn't really a fan of clothes. So I figured that I could make her a tutu and she could be a ballerina. I went with Walt to Hobby Lobby and we purchased some elastic and some tulle. I came home, measured Miss Gracie's waist, and sewed the elastic, then made the tutu. And Voila.... she is now a ballerina! Gracie felt much more comfortable in this than a shirt or a regular costume. I've been told I have way too much time on my hands... I don't believe this... I just think I love Gracie a WHOLE lot! Just think... if I ever have a girl someday, I can make her tons of tutus to wear with her onesies! How adorable is that??? So..my 100th post... is dedicated to my ballerina....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My precious granddog! Gambi and Aunt Phoebe are so proud! (Since we will be there on Halloween I guess Phoebe will need a costume too!!)

Jaton said...

OMG!!! I seriously love your blog - you are always making me laugh! Gracie is an adorable ballerina!

Graham said...

That is precious! I love it!

kinsey said...

could she BE ANY CUTER?!?! i don't think so...

The Bestest's said...

ADORABLE!!!

Jenny M said...

That is way too cute!