October 21, 2008

What's the 6th picture in your 6th folder?

Alright... I've seen this on a lot of friend's blogs and on a lot of blogs that I stalk. Go to "My Pictures" and pull up the 6th folder and get the 6th picture... post what you land on:
Walt and I were going home to Daingerfield for Memorial Day 2007... obviously on the way home we stopped at our normal spot for ice cream... clearly Gracie couldn't resist either!
Now I encourage you to follow the rules and do the same... 6th folder, 6th picture... write about what was going on!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

That is a HILARIOUS picture!!!! What a cute little face, and love the ice-cream on her nose! She's in heaven! :)

Emily said...

How adorable! I love the ice cream on her nose! Plus I LOVE her halloween costume! I want to make one but I think i would mess it up! little dogs are the best!!!

kinsey said...

love it, love it, love it.

and i can't BELIEVE you had to pay for my header and i had no idea!! BUSTED!! ;-) will you please email me your mailing address?!?! kinseypowell@Hotmail.com

kinsey said...

you are TOO sweet. i appreciate it VERY MUCH, but i still need your address. either you give it to me or i'll find it another way!!! ;-)