February 8, 2009

Reunited and it feels so good.......

What a wonderful weekend I had with Katie!! It was great to be back with her again. We spent a lot of time catching up, talking about the past and discussing what we want in our future. We have definitely changed since our 304 The Place days. (that was our apartment number in college) We were in bed by 12:30, up by 8ish, but the conversation was never lacking. Isn't it great to have a best friend that you can just pick back up where you left off? I am extremely thankful for my friendship with Katie and I am extremely grateful that she came all the way to Oklahoma to see me. Now I'm just counting down the days until we are re-united again! Love you Katie!!

2 comments:

Rathi said...

I LOVE IT!!! Thank you SO MUCH for doing that for me!!!! Hope you have a wonderful week and thanks again for taking the time to make my page a LOT cuter!! You're too sweet!

Katie, Rick, Darcy, Hana and Piper said...

I am so glad I got to come see you and spend some quality time! Love you!