October 4, 2009

Bump




Walt and I are officially half way there to becoming parents!! We have 20 weeks down, and 20 more to go. If this child is anything like his/her Daddy then they will be early or right on time. Walt is NEVER late to ANYTHING! We go back to the doctor on Tuesday for our 20 week check-up. At this point they will make sure that what they told us the last time was correct, so we can start telling people what we are having. Promise I will post on Tuesday after they tell us. I asked Walt how he was feeling since we are halfway to being parents...his response,
"I'm scared." It is a scary thing to think about....to know that we will be responsible for raising a sweet baby. It is just as exciting as well because this is something that Walt and I have wanted for so long.
I have two belly pics, but none with my face. We drove home today from Dallas and I honestly have not showered. I figured I would spare you the misery of having to look at my unwashed hair. But... I will give you a pic with my face soon. The other pics are just random pics from our new house. I told you about a week ago that Walt and I were repainting the bathroom. I need to correct that....WALT was painting the bathroom. The smell was so bad and so strong, I conveniently couldn't help. So he took down all the wallpaper himself, and painted the room. I should take a picture of the final product....but I haven't gotten around to it. I will do my best to take more pics of the house, because I know several of you have asked for pictures. I'm already looking for this week to be over, because we get next Monday off......can't wait for my three day weekend!


Walt doing such a great job painting the bathroom.



7 comments:

Ashley+Preston said...

1st.. i love the baby bump. i can't wait to see you and little baby b.
2nd.. love the house! Can't wait to see more pics and plan a trip.
3rd.. i love u.

Life In Oh-me-haw said...

I love your little belly!!!! So So happy for ya'll!!!!

Marci said...

Love the belly, Meredith! so cute!

kinsey said...

can't wait to hear who baby bass is!! do yall have names picked out?! or will you even share the name before baby is here?!

Meredith said...

Your bump is TOO CUTE!!!! Also, I've been meaning to leave a comment to say Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to hear what y'all are having!!! Oh, and very cute fall decorations!

the spicer blog said...

Been checking the blog, then it popped up on facebook! Congrats on the new lady in your life, and tons of pink!!! Love it- my daughter is my best friend, and I know yours will be too!

Sue McKamy said...

Aww can't believe there's a little Ellie B. in there! Super cute baby bump....aaand such a tan one, too!! The house looks fabulous!