November 29, 2009

So much to be thankful for....

I know Thanksgiving has come and gone, and now everyone is in the Christmas spirit....but, with 11 people (and 5 dogs) at our house for Thanksgiving, I was not able to post what I was thankful for: (unfortunately I left my camera at my mom's and won't get to post Thanksgiving pics until Friday, but better late than never!)

  • My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
  • My amazingly patient husband: You do not know what you mean to me....I don't know how I could make it through this life without you...You are MY better half and I am reminded of this every day just by watching you.
  • This sweet baby girl that Walt and I have been blessed with. After many nights praying to God He did answer our prayers and we are truly blessed.
  • My family: You guys have been there for me through thick and thin. We've faced more than most families have to face, but through it all we are still stronger than ever.
  • My LaLee and Pops: I couldn't ask for better "in-laws" You two mean so much to me and I admire your parenting skills, you've raised an incredible son.
  • My team: after switching schools 4 times, this team has taken me in and loved me unconditionally.
  • Miss Gracie: isn't it great to have someone always happy to see you when you get home?
  • My home
  • My sweet 42 kiddos that I get to learn from every day
  • The Peppermint Creamer that coffeemate has available during the holidays
  • Tyler Candles that make my house smell so good
  • The dressing that my sister slaved over for hours... don't worry I finished the left overs
  • This ever growing belly...85 days to go!
  • My weekly t.v. shows that I know I can't live without
  • Peppermint Taffy from Central Market
  • My black yoga pants, that still fit, no matter how big I get
  • The sound of laughter in my house during the holidays
  • The 2000 Lincoln Towncar (the boat) that safely brought my grandparents 5 hours to my house for Thanksgiving
  • There are so many more things that I am thankful for....but praise the Lord that he has blessed me with so much! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving...can't wait to post about mine once I get my pics!!

2 comments:

Joe, Jenn, Nathan, and William said...

I'm with you on the creamer! I put it in my coffee every morning!

Poco said...

"I'm very thankful for YOU and Walt and Gracie" I love u