March 31, 2010

Announcing....


Announcing....

Front
Inside

We sent out our birth announcements on Monday...I was so happy with the way they turned out!

Yesterday Eloise and I went for her 6 week check up....she had to get her first round of shots...let's just say that both of us cried. I tried really hard not to shed any tears, but when you hear a cry that you have never heard before, and you know your baby is in pain, it is pretty darn hard! What made it worse was that I was holding her hands and she was just looking up at me crying with tears coming out of her eyes. We had a rough day after that. She was very sore, and she only wanted to be held all afternoon. I was totally fine with doing that.
Eloise has been doing great in the sleep department. We are now getting put down to go to dream land around 10-10:30 and she sleeps until 2-2:30. She then gets put back down around 2:30-3 and sleeps until 6:30-7:30. Of course, this routine will be slightly changed when she starts daycare next week as Walt leaves the house at 6:30 and he will be taking her to school. Hard to believe that I have less than a week left with my baby. It's been a great experience, and to know that I have 6 weeks left until summer makes it much easier for me to go back to school.
Here are Eloise's 6 week stats from yesterday:
Height: 21.3 inches Percentile: 50%
Weight: 9 pounds 9 ounces Percentile: 25-50%
Head Circumference: 14.9 Percentile: 25%
She's growing bigger every day! Here she is after she finished crying at the doctor's...poor baby...she cried herself straight to sleep.

3 comments:

kinsey said...

i HATE those stupid shots! they are horrible. hank did ok with the 2 month ones, but 4 months he was SO SORE and cried all afternoon. my advice (i did this before the 6 month shots and it worked!) is give her tylenol while you are waiting on the doctor. i asked the nurse before i did it, because someone said that you aren't supposed to do that and i wanted to make sure, and she said it was fine. hank was a happy camper the entire day after shots that time! love the announcement and BRING ON SUMMER ;-)

Poco said...

She is soo beautiful.. Can't wait to get mine and put it on my fridge! love you guys.. and CUTE HEADER!

itsjoni said...

Hi Meredith! It's Joni from Owasso. Maureen and I are enjoying seeing those adorable pics of Eloise. She is beautiful! Enjoy every moment because it goes so fast! My baby turns 6 next week!!! I can't believe it. It is gong way too fast! I wish you guys a blessed Easter!
Hugs! Joni