June 3, 2010

once upon a time.....


The Story of Us



Once upon a time
There was a little girl

Who fell in love with a
little boy

While they were away at Baylor

After 3 long years of dating....





The little boy decided to ask the little girl a favor....

He wanted to know if she would be his forever princess

Of course without any hesitation she said, "YES!"

One year later on June 3, 2006, they became husband and wife

And now 4 years later they have two precious daughters:
Gracie Mae

and Eloise Betty

and the picture perfect life!!

Thank you Walt for making me the happiest woman on the planet! You truly are the happily ever after to my fairy tale! You will always and forever be my knight in shining armor! I love you!

4 comments:

Momma said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the blog...it's says it all. You two are the perfect couple and now the perfect little family!! I am so blessed...
Love to All!

Rathi said...

Happy Anniversary! Eloise is too cute!!

POco said...

Yay!! Happy 4 years to one of my all time favorite couples!

JoDee said...

So sweet! What a great story! May you add many chapters in the years to come!