June 16, 2010

One Year Ago....


One year ago today Walt and I were in London
We were getting ready to go see Mama Mia
We were a family of three (Gracie, Walt and Me)
Walt was trying to convince me to take a pregnancy test
I was a coward and didn't want to see a negative result
We were praying, wishing and hoping for a baby
one year ago tomorrow our lives changed
Walt realized that musicals are awesome...especially Mama Mia
Walt FINALLY talked me into taking a test
I became strong and realized that no matter what the outcome, God had a plan
We became a family of four
All of our prayers, wishes and hopes were answered

Little did Walt and I know that while we were in London...God was creating and molding....

this little ham here!

Eloise! We LOVE you! You have made our lives COMPLETE!

3 comments:

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

So glad God blessed yall with sweet Eloise! Y'all are wonderful parents :)

Graham said...

Too cute! We are so thankful!

Sarah said...

love this post! what an amazing blessing!