July 25, 2010

Guess How Much I Love You

First off, check out that hair. Now we don't have much of it...but what we do have really rocks.

Uncle Tucker is here this week. Not many people can say that they are closer in age to their niece than they are to their brothers. But...those Bass boys aren't like most people.
Tucker was forced, I mean, volunteered to read "Guess How Much I Love You," to Eloise tonight. He had quite the audience, as you can see from the picture below. How blessed little Eloise is to have sweet ole' Tucker in her life.


Tucker: "Eloise, how much do you love me? "
Eloise: "Uncle Tucker, I love you as high as I can reach."
Tucker: "But Eloise, I love you as high as I can reach."

Eloise smiled, "that is quite high," she thought. I wish I had arms that could reach like that.

Eloise: "Oh Uncle Tucker, I love you all the way down the lane as far as the river."

Tucker: "Well, Eloise, I love you across the river and over the hills."
Eloise: "I love you right up to the moon."

Tucker: " I love you right up to the moon, and back."
Then he leaned over and kissed his sweet Eloise good night.

***To listen to Tucker read...make sure you turn off the music on the right hand side (just press the stop button) and then turn up your volume on your computer.***

1 comments:

Rathi said...

Too sweet! I got Krishani that book as well.. we read it to her all the time in NICU and i bought it after she came home.. I also found a cd with lullabies and the first "song" is the story being read! K used to fall asleep all the time to that!