March 30, 2011

We'll blame this post on the hormones....

Let's face it...I love this man.
I honestly knew that I was going to marry him from the moment that I first laid eyes on him.
When you ask him who made the first "official" move so that we could start talking...he'll flat out tell you that I called information to get his phone number. I am the one that made the first move. Like I said..I just knew.
Now as I sit here almost 9 years later, I would have never ever thought that after that first "official" phone call I would share so much with Walt.
Sure...I knew I'd marry him...but I never realized all of the emotions that we would go through together. The bond that you have when you become married, and then grow together as a couple, and then become parents. Heck, I'll be honest...a year ago....I never thought I would be sitting here about to expect my second child with Walt.
But...with all that being said... he is the most amazing father.
He puts us first.
He does so many things that he shouldn't have to do.
He works so hard.
He apologizes even when he isn't wrong.
He pays all the bills, irons, does the dishes, mops, vacuums, washes clothes...
He is my hero.
He is Eloise's hero.
He is Gracie's hero.
and soon....very soon...he will be Emerson's hero.
Who would have ever thought, that I would fall in love with this man...and that he would be the perfect man for me...
even when he does things like this....







what's not to love, right?

but...I must admit...
when I saw this...
it was a completely different type of loving him....

and that totally changed my perspective for me, right there.

I can't wait to see him with his next little angel.
What did I do to deserve someone who loves us so much?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm bawling!!! Love this post & love the name Emerson! Gorgeous!!!!

Katie said...

I feel the same way. (Obviously about a different man..hehe) But, isn't it amazing?! I've told my sisters a hundred times how I fall more in love with my husband every day. God is so good! I can't wait to see sweet Emerson, and I LOVE that name!! Having two is so much fun!!

Poco said...

Sweet blog.. I would have to agree you are a VERY LUCKY girl! :) I hope one day to find a guy half as good as MR. WALTER! :) Love you guys!

Momma said...

You also forgot to mention how well he "Puts up with your Momma!" You guys are so perfect together. I am very lucky to have TWO wonderful son-in-laws and a precious daughter-in-law!!! Our family has been blessed in so many ways!

Ashleigh said...

I just peeked at your blog today and that post almost made me cry! so sweet! Love you guys!!