April 11, 2011

We Made It!

Well, technically, we haven't "Officially" made it, until Wednesday, but on Wednesday, I am 37 weeks...full term. I honestly didn't know if I would make it...my contractions have been strong and very steady. I went to the doctor on Thursday and Emerson is still breech...so I talked her into letting me go into today after school to have the aversion, instead of missing school on Friday.
Prayers please, I was told it would hurt. I am ok with unexpected pain, but pain that I know is coming...I freak out just a little...
But..here is my big ole' belly



We had a fun weekend! On Saturday we celebrated Colton's 2nd birthday. It was so fun! He had a Shrek birthday party and everything was decorated so cute. They had a big bounce house in their back yard, but Eloise isn't quite old enough for that yet. So she played with all the trains and trucks that Colton had to offer.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLTON!! ELOISE LOVES YOU!




Here she is with daddy taking a little juice break.
I can't believe she is already drinking from a juice box.

On Sunday, daddy had to go into work, which left Eloise and I at home instead of going to church. We had fun. We slid all around the house in the laundry basket! Eloise loved going around the corners..and she really liked it when the warm laundry was poured on top of her and we played peek-a-boo. Excuse the picture of Walt's "hanes." I was doing a load of whites...don't worry, they are clean. haha


and we spent some time outside. Man, is it HOT already! Walt had to do the yard, so Eloise and I went outside. She was all ready. She had her bathing suit, I loaded her up with sunscreen, and she couldn't go outside without her sunglasses! She played with her car, lawnmower and splash table...and she got TWO Popsicles! We had fun!
Here is the diva, stepping out for a Sunday Funday

Entertaining herself


What a cute little body she has!

always wanting to be near daddy

the girl knows how to mow

filling up with gas

"I'm trying to drive here."


popsicle #1...it didn't last long...she set it down in the grass....

so, mom got smart! Pop Ice...much bigger success!

Mmmm

then we had a nice little bath and we got all cleaned up. And this little one was pooped out! Don't worry, I was laying with her, and then just got up to snap the picture. I would NEVER leave her alone on the bed to take a nap.


OMG, don't you just want to kiss those cheeks and those pouty lips???

weekend=success!

5 comments:

MT said...

Your daughter is precious! My daughter Lucia was born on 2/22 a few days after your Eloise! Aren't they just dolls! Our gifts from God. Good luck with Emmy!!

rathi said...

Can't wait to see pics of Emerson soon! Love Eloise's car. We put K in one of those and she liked it.. maybe we will get her one this summer!

JoDee said...

What an adorable little bikini! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love the ones of her napping and driving the car. I also love the shelves with pictures on them. :)

Lauren said...

Cute post! Mer, you look great and I can't wait to meet Emerson! LOVE YOU!