June 26, 2011

what a wonderful world....

hey you!
yeah, you...
we're sorry..no new post for the week.
things were pretty...well....calm.
so momma composed just a little sappy something, a bunch of repeaters
just so she could always remember me and big E as babies....
i see trees of green

red roses too

i see em bloom

for me

and for you

and i think to myself.....
what a wonderful world

i see skies of blue

clouds of white

the bright blessed day

the dark sacred night

and i think to myself

what a wonderful world

the colors of the rainbow
so pretty in the sky

are also on the faces
of people going by

i see friends shaking hands

saying how do you do

they're really saying...
i love you

i hear babies cry

i watch them grow
they'll learn much more

then i'll ever know

and i think to myself

what a wonderful world

3 comments:

Poco said...

Cute blog.. :)

Rathi said...

What a sweet post!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable idea!