September 1, 2011

remember this...

remember this post that i recently did here??
well...if you go to this link...you can see that all of our wishing and praying came true!! the baby giraffe has been named Jamie, in honor of sweet little James.
how ironic it was that when i went back to find the name of my post where i asked people to send in a letter "Your Love Oh Lord," by Third Day was playing on my blog.

Your love, oh Lord
Reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness stretches to the sky
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains
Your justice flows like the ocean's tide
I will lift my voice
To worship You, my King
I will find my strength
In the shadow of your wings




Thank you for all who sent in a letter...and what an amazing God we have.
How wonderful to be comforted in knowing that God is always faithful...
and the Sikes have a sweet little giraffe that they can visit to always feel their son's presence.
God really does answer prayers.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Love this! So excited for the Sikes family!

Poco said...

This brought tears to my eyes.. so amazing! Thank you for sharing!