September 16, 2012

Sweet weekend

Well, it seems as though the "first" little Wilson was born into this great world on August 28, 2012.
My brother and sister in law welcomed their first born
Case Spencer Wilson
What a sweet, sweet, baby!!
Oh my goodness, I could just eat him up.
And...now I am an aunt to 4 precious, precious babies.
So, we ventured down to Boerne on Saturday, and we were able to spend some quality time with the new little family and my momma and sister.
It was a fabulous time.
And Uncle Walt just had the best time holding his precious nephew.

He is a perfect mixture of both Lauren and Spencer
And big cousin Eloise just LOVES baby Case.
To think that this 2 year old already has 4 cousins and more to come, I am sure of it, is exciting.
I love watching all of her cousins interact with each other.
Eloise has always been around babies, and she is quite good with them.
Aunt Poco is now and aunt times 5!!

Such a BIG girl!!

Now, I told you this was a day where we just all hung out as family, so excuse the make-up less face. But...oooo!! What a sweet little nephew!!



And, I wish I could say Emerson was so interested in her new cousin, but in all honesty, this 17 month old, had no clue...
where did she want to be the whole time?
Outside with the chickens.
Yes, my brother has chickens.
and Oh how Emerson loved them.





Spencer and Walt had a great time hanging out, watching football and drinking beer.
You know, doing manly stuff..
and it wasn't a perfect Saturday without a picture with Spencer's favorite, "sweet chicken."

And....she wanted to touch the chicken. Obsessed.

Gambi and Eloise holding baby Case right before we left for dinner...
more loving time.

And we had dinner at our favorite little Boerne resturant, The Dodging Duck...
so as we waited for our table...we went and watched the ducks.
E with her Bambi

And the trip was not complete without a group picture...
I don't know why those two girls in front were in such a great mood, but I am thankful they were!

What?!?? She should have been a magician!!

How is this possible??!!

And like you thought that was all we did this weekend??!!
NO!
We left Boerne on Sunday morning and came back home to attend a sweet girl's 2nd birthday party...
Miss Campbell Kay had her party at the sweet shoppe...and what a sweet party it was!!
Here are me and my girls...they were troopers...no nap today!!

Oh Eloise... this shouldn't already be happening...
She saw her sweet friend, Cameron.. and immediately had to hug, kiss and then hold his hand.



Handsome Jaxon was at the party as well!! Eloise was surrounded by all her greatest friends!

This was Emerson's first REAL party.
She hasn't really ever been able to participate...
but, today marked a new milestone..
she sat at the table, ate cake...
here she is doing the jelly bean game.. this girl LOVED the party!

All the kiddos

Miss "Sassy Britches"

I told you she was having so much fun!

Look at that grin...and those two front teeth!!

My big girl

Cake and ice cream time was the best!! Cameron is such a ham for the camera!

Miss Elysia with her boy and Eloise!

Campbell's sweet cake...and man, was it yummy!!



Here is the birthday girl...
this girl has to be THE sweetest thing in the world.
Her party was pefect for her.

Daddy making sure that Emerson doesn't get cake all over her.

Eloise and Jaxon watching, very sweetly, Campbell open up her presents.

Look at the birthday girl's BIG present!! Hot pink convertible!!

And after a long fun filled weekend... I'd say it was a success!!

Wouldn't you?!!

3 comments:

❤Dece said...

Those gumball dresses are adorable!

Poco said...

Cute pictures!!! Can't believe yall made it to the party.. I was exhausted when I got home.. 6 dogs + 3 babies under the age of 3 + 6 adults + 3 chickens = one FULL exhausting house :)

Anonymous said...

your babies are just yummy! Thanks for sharing