November 7, 2008

Dear Blog,

Today I have a lot of things to tell you. First off, I want to start by saying thank you. Thank you for being the "thing" that I turn to when I wanted to express my happiness, sadness and frustration. You have been there for me through everything. Really.... whether it was complaining about my haircut, talking about my husband or discussing some really fun weekend, you have always been that outlet. I remember when our relationship first started and I really didn't know what to say. I started out as a shy "blogger" and now I have developed into someone that expresses all of my feelings. You, dear blog, have done that for me. I even think I have acquired better writing skills because of you, which of course, only helps out my precious 4th grade students. Blog, today I want to tell you thank you and of course I want to tell you "Happy Birthday," because when I set out to have my own blog a year ago....I never thought it would mean this much to me. Happy Birthday Blog....you've given me so much in such a short time. Here's to many more years to come, and don't worry....I've got the special "birthday plate" out on display for you AND I had a couple of drinks in honor of you tonight.
Love,
Bass Family News

1 comments:

kinsey said...

love it! happy birthday to your blog!